MEGGER INSULATION TESTER RENTAL, 15KV - (MIT1525-US)
15KV MEGGER INSULATION TESTER
Offering CAT IV 1000 V, the Megger MIT1525-US (1002-909) is a compact, light 15 kV insulation resistance tester for the diagnostic testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. Enclosed in a tough case it is both smaller and lighter than its predecessor making it even easier to carry and store.
As well as measuring insulation resistance to 30 Teraohms, the MIT1525 also offers various diagnostic tests such as Polarization index, Dielectric Absorption Ratio, Step Voltage, Dielectric discharge and ramp testing.
Now equipped with two lithium ion fast rechargeable batteries, the MIT1525 has a large, clear, easy to read, display making it equally suitable for use in both bright sunlight and poorly lit environments. Information displayed includes resistance, voltage, leakage current, capacitance, battery status and time constant. In addition, the elapsed time of the test is displayed constantly removing the need for a separate timer.
• Ideal tester for original equipment manufacturers and industrial companies
• Performs insulation resistance tests up to 15 kV with 30 teraohms maximum resistance
• Offers a full suite of test modes, including PI, DAR, DD, SV, and a ramp test
• Dedicated voltmeter function measures AC/DC voltages from 30 V to 660 V
• Onboard memory logs up to 5.5 hours at 5 second intervals
• USB interface allows for the safe download of data to PC
• Advanced memory functions with a recall to screen and time/date stamping of results
• Dual case design with tough outer case and fire-retardant inner case
• Rechargeable li-ion batteries perform up to 4.5 hours continuous testing
• Rated to IP65 for protection from moisture and dust
• The large backlit display enables viewing of multiple test results
• Intuitive user interface with an easy rotary switch operation
• Recorded temperature (measured by independent instruments) can be saved with a test result
• Maximum noise rejection of 6 mA offers high noise immunity
• High current with 3 mA short circuit current
• Safety rated at CAT IV 1000 V (maintained to 3000 m altitude)