POWER LOGGER RENTAL - (FLUKE 1735)
POWER LOGGER RENTAL
The Fluke 1735 Power Logger is the ideal electrician or technician's power meter for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging.
Set the Power Logger up in seconds with the included flexible current probes and color display.
The power quality meter measures most electrical power parameters, harmonics, and captures voltage events.
• Load studies - verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
• Energy assessments - quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
• Harmonics measurements - uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
• Voltage event capture - monitor for dips and swells that cause spurious resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping
• Record power and associated parameters for up to 45 days
• Monitor maximum power demand over user-defined averaging periods
• Prove the benefit of efficiency improvements with energy consumption tests
• Measure harmonic distortion caused by electronic loads
• Improve reliability by capturing voltage dips and swells from load switching
• Easily confirm instrument setup with color display of waveforms and trends
• Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes
• View graphs and generate reports with included Power Log software
• Compact, rugged design with IP65 case, 600 V CAT III