BLADE PKG, RECIP-8 X 3/4 DIAMOND - 353-800RDG
• Designed to cut through tough construction materials such as cast iron pipe, masonry block, cement board and stainless steel.
• Depending on the material, specialty blades feature carbide-tipped teeth, full carbide teeth, carbide grit or diamond grit for demanding construction materials.
• Application : For cutting abrasives such as cast iron pipe, block & brick, and tile.
• Dimensions : 8 x 3/4 x .039 IN. (203 x 19 x 1.0mm)
• Package : Plastic Pouch (POP)
• Package Type : 1/Pack
• Teeth Type : Diamond Grit
• Type : SPECIALTY, RECIP BLADE, STRAIGHT