POWER QUALITY AND MOTOR ANALYZER RENTAL - (FLUKE 438-II)
POWER QUALITY AND MOTOR ANALYZER RENTAL
The Fluke 438-II Power Quality and Motor Analyzer gives users the ability to measures power quality in detail while simultaneously performing key motor performance analysis including efficiency and shaft mechanical power measurements. You can quickly and easily discover the effect of power quality or loads on your motor performance and a direct readout of mechanical motor measurements allows you to correctly size the motor for current operating conditions or take actions to prevent failures.
• Measure key parameters like speed, torque and mechanical power without mechanical sensor all while the motor is in service simply by using three-phase input measurements
• Calculate Mechanical Power and Efficiency without the need of mechanical sensors
• Automatically calculate motor derating according to NEMA/IEC guidelines
• Measure electrical power parameters such as voltage, current, power, apparent power, power factor, harmonic distortion and unbalance to identify characteristics that impact motor efficiency
• Identify power quality issues such as dips, swells, transients, harmonics and unbalance
• Automatic transient mode captures waveform data at 200 kS/s on all phases simultaneously up to 6 kV
• Fluke ConnectÂ® compatible* —œ view data locally on the instrument, via Fluke Connect mobile app and PowerLog 430-II desktop software
• Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance.
• Vrms (AC + DC) 1 V to 1000 V phase to neutral
• 8GB SD card (SDHC compliant, FAT32 formatted) standard, up to 32 GB optionally Screen save and multiple data memories for storing data including recordings (dependent on memory size)