TDR FOR CATV BROADBAND, TV220 - TV220
• High Voltage Tolerant: Will not be damaged by high voltages (up to 400V (DC + peak AC).
• High Bandwidth: Tests more of your system capacity enabling users to pinpoint the faults that can cause micro-reflections which can be damaging to digital transmissions.
• High SNR: The TV220 also has extremely high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). Proprietary circuit design and software reduce the noise level so that bumps on the trace represent real faults, not just noise. Events previously difficult or impossible to find, are clearly visible with the TV220. This means that you can clearly see faults further away.
• High-resolution performance allows the TV220 to locate problem components in the customer drop. The TV220 uses a pulse width of only 1ns, which means the operator can identify multiple events that are less than 2ft apart. This enables the technician to tell which of two components on a cable is causing the problem, even when they are close together. This is particularly important in troubleshooting drops, because components such as splitters and ground blocks can be closely spaced.
• Test Wizard Testing: The most innovative feature in the TV220 is TestWizard automated testing and event marking. Now, instead of meticulously setting up the TDR and then carefully interpreting the meaning of the displayed waveform, you push one button to get a high-resolution, low-noise trace, with the events clearly marked. This means substantial savings in training time and reduced time to get accurate, repeatable measurements.
• The TDR for Digital Broadband Coax, finds faults other Cable Testers can't
• Test Wizard Testing - One-Button testing
• Automatic Return Loss measurements
• Automatic multiple event marking
• High-Resolution, short Pulse width (1ns)
• CE compliant
• Rugged enough to withstand a 2 meter drop
• Large, backlit, high-resolution display (640 X 440), 7.2" diagonal
• Internal memory for 20 waveforms.
• AC Operation : Voltage Ranges: 110 V, 220 V,Or 240 V With Appropriate AC To DC Adapter, Line Frequency:50 - 60 HZ
• Application : For CATV And Digital Broadband Coax Applications
• Battery Operation : Type: 10.8 V, 2.4 Ah, Lithium-ion, Operating Time: Typically 8 HR Continuous Operation (Backlight Off)
• Depth : 3.500 IN
• Distance Measurements : Meters, Feet, Nanoseconds
• Durability : Survives Drop Of 2.000 MR (6.000 FT) To Concrete Standard Soft Case, Drip Proof, Dust Resistant
• Field Usage : Shock, Water, And Dust Resistant
• Height : 10.000 IN
• Humidity : 10 - 95 PCT (Non-Condensing)
• Includes : Instructional Manual, Quick Reference Card, BCN- Alligator Clips Test Leads, F To BCN Type Adapter, Female-Female Type F Adapter (120 V US Comes Standard)
• Input Protection : Max current: 2.0 A maximum from charger connector
• Non-Operating Temperature : -20 To +60 DEG C (-4 To +140 DEG F)
• Output : Test Signal Output - 1/2 Sine, Amplitude - 4 V Into 75 OHM, Pulse Width - 1 NS, 5 NS, 25 NS, Output Impedance - 75 OHM, Acquisition System Bandwidth - 400 MHZ IN
• Output Port : Interface - USB Port
• Standard :
o EN61326-1:2006 Electrical Equipment for Measurement Control and Laboratory Use-EMC Requirements, Part 1: General Requirements.
o IEC61010-1:2001(2nd Edition); EN61010-1:2001(2nd Edition) - Safety Requirements for Electrical Equipment for Measurement Control and Laboratory Use - Part 1.
o CISPR 11:2009+A1:2010/ EN 55011:2009+A1:2010, Class A, Group 1, Industrial, Scientific and Medical Equipment.
o FCC Part 15, Subpart B, Class A - Unintentional Radiators for Use in Commercial and Industrial Areas.
Installation Category Designation:
• Storage Operating Temperature : -10 To +40 DEG C (+11 To +104DEG F)
• Sub Brand : Cable Scout
• Type : TDR
• Warranty : 1 YR
• Weight : 5.100 LB (2.300 KG)
• Width : 12.000 IN