POWER LOGGER RENTAL - (FLUKE 435)
POWER LOGGER RENTAL
The new Fluke 435 is supplied with a rolling hard carrying case, four instrument-powered flexible current probes, five test leads and crocodile clips, battery charger, and BP190 NiMH rechargeable battery (pre-installed and able to provide 7 hours per charge). It also comes with FlukeView analysis and PowerLog software, optical USB cable, color localization set, quick start printed manual, and user manual CD.
• Load studies - verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
• Energy assessments - quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
• Harmonics measurements - uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
• Voltage event capture - monitor for dips and swells that cause spurious resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping
• Memory for up to 100 parameters on all four phases or a total of 400 at user-defined intervals
• Easily view logged data and generate reports with the new Fluke Power Log software, included with the unit.
• Signaling capability that enables users to measure interference from ripple control signals at specific frequencies.
• Four flexible 3000 A current probes that are 600 V CAT IV-rated and instrument-powered, eliminating the need for batteries.
• Improve reliability by capturing voltage dips and swells from load switching